CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Leigha's 3rd Birthday



Today was Leigha's 3rd Birthday, and I am so sad that my little baby is getting so big, and so old! I remember being in the hospital with her just as clearly as I do, well... Conner! There is no way that my little baby is that big, but it's true she is, and it has gone fast! She is super cute, and we had a great day today. We went to lunch with daddy at "Old McDonalds EIEIO", and she got to wear some of her new duds, she looked so cute (thanks Meagan)! We watched some of her favorite movies and read someof her favorite books, and did a lot of her favorite things. It was a great day. Well, I thought I would just put a few of my favorite things about her.

1- She taught me what "mommy love" is, and that love just grows deeper everyday!

2- Her smile brightens my darkest times, and her laugh just spreads all over until you are laughing too!

3- She is so close to the Spirit. She always reminds me to read scriptures and have prayers.


4- She is so sociable, and there is never a lack of fun or friends with her.

5- She is great at making and keeping friends, or as she calls them her family (she treats friends as family).

6- She says the funnest things all the time... the sweetest things too (" as you wish your highness").


7- She is so incredibly SMART!!! She teaches me so much, and I always have to be on my toes.

8- She is an amazing big sister and big helper!


9- I love bed time with her because it is our singing time when I rub her face and give her snuggles and she rubs my face and gives me snuggles too as we sing our favorite lullabyes.

10- She reminds me everyday that she is a child of God, and that I am too... there is no greater gift than having a daughter who knows whose she is, and reminds me of who I belong to as well.

Happy Birthday my Little Angel Leigha Grace!

0 comments: