CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Day Today

We had fun making some random videos of Leigha singing. The first one is her singing a song I taught her to remind her how to spell her name since it is a bit... different. She loves it and she is not afraid to sing it to, well, everyone she meets. The other one is her singing I am a Child of God, I swear she is only 3 even though she sounds like a boy going through puberty. We also had a funny story tonight. Don had his Thanksgiving Dinner at work, so it was just me and the kiddies, I asked Leigha what she wanted for dinner and no kidding this was her response... "I want cereal for dinner... without the milk... without the bowl... just in my hands... with the big box." I thought that it was funny that she was so specific, and that she wanted such a crazy thing for dinner.





3 comments:

Janice said...

That is the BEST!!! I love you all! Thanks for posting this I laughed and laughed. I also love your new pics of the two together, so precious.

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That is so cute. She is a doll

BECKY said...

I hope you gave her what she wnted for dinner. :)

I hope you had a fantastic Thanskgiving and are excited to celebrate your anniversary and Christmas. Love ya!