CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun Family Day

Because of all the beautiful snow, we decided to attempt to take Leigha sledding. We went to Don's work because there is a great hill, and stairs to use (if we had actually used them it might have been a good idea). We had a great time, and got really wet, but it was totally worth it. Here are some videos of me attempting to help Leigha sled.

Because there was so much fresh snow, and we went to a completely cool place, there were no previous sled marks to make it easy to go down, so I attempted to make one for us. It didn't really work, and it kinda hurt my bum. (Leigha's sled is really small). Oh yeah the binky in my mouth is Conner's. It kept falling in the snow so I thought it would be easier in my mouth, weird but easier.


After sledding we went inside Don's work and played the wii, it was my first time and I really liked it. Leigha did really good and took turns and did not fuss when it was not her turn. I was very impressed. Conner was angel and just slept the whole time. Now $we can't get him to take a nap, but he is being super cute so it is okay.

0 comments: