CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That's Disgusting!

Every morning when we go to get Leigha out of bed she does something silly. Sometimes she is a puppy or a kitty or hiding in her room, today she was not talking. Don and I figured it out pretty quick seeing as she was not saying or acting like anything. Playing along we said "If you are not talking how can you tell us you love us? She did not respond. I said "If you can't talk how can you tell me what you want?" She pointed to something. So I said "Oh, so what do you want for breakfast?" She pointed to the ceiling. I said, "You want the ceiling for breakfast?" No response. "I guess you could have the ceiling for breakfast." Don said starting to reach up, "I'll start getting it down." Still no response. I said "Thanks that will be good." All of a sudden out came a response..."THAT'S DISGUSTING!" We were glad she was talking, and we were glad she did not actually want the ceiling for breakfast. Don was surprised that the first words to come out of her mouth were big words. We thought it was funny. Later in the day I was doing dishes, Conner was in his swing, and Leigha was watching 12 Dancing Princesses. She comes running into the kitchen, "Conner is funny!" I said "Oh really?" Wondering what she had done to him this time. So I went into the living room and sure enough Conner was funny. She had put her gloves on him, and he looked pretty silly just sitting there. Last week Conner started to smile the non-gassy smiles. I have tried to get pictures of it, but have failed miserably. Today was successful. He is so cute and is starting to develop a fun personality (even though he is still fussy a lot of the time). So here are some cute pictures of my boy smiling. :)


1 comments:

Janice said...

Those are Great pictures! okay I couldn't wait until Saturday to see your cute kids, you caught me not studying. :) So...Do you think you could email them to me as well? Along with any other pics you think I might like. Seeing cute Conner smile made me smile and relieved a little stress :) And I am not at all surprised Leigha's first words in the morning were big words, she is so smart!