CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh the joys!

Well, I am just sitting here waiting for Conner to go to sleep and realized how disgusting I must look so I thought I would share one of those oh the joys moments. Let me start with I have worn 4 shirts today (probably none of which looked good, and after having worn them just a little while did not smell good either!). We went to the Dr.'s for Conner's 4 months and he got 3 shots (not so fun). All of his previous shots didn't really bother him, but he has had a fever and just a not so happy baby 'tude (completely understandable). For the fever and general pain the doc told me to use infant tylenol, well infant tylenol makes cute little Conner puke! So I have changed a few times, and I have puke down my back, and tylenol in my hair...oh the joys. I have chocolate pudding on my arm from Leigha and fhe treat that has kind of plastered itself to my arm hairs. And I have been sick and have been good to cough into my arm, and my elbow creases have taken a mucus beating. So, look good? NO!!! Too tired to shower? Yes!!! Oh lucky Don gets to sleep next to me... he'll have an oh the joy moments too.

1 comments:

The McNeffs said...

Take a shower! Quick, while you still can! ha ha ha don't you love kids? I'm so stoked to be in your place...!