CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Scripture Time

The primary in our ward this year has challenged the kids to read the Book of Mormon, so we have been trying to do it with Leigha. It has been an interesting blessing and challenge, but I am proud to say that we are doing it. Everyday at 11 is scripture time. Today we read 1 Nephi 16 & 17 (94 verses, but we made it through). When we are done with a chapter Leigha gets to color a square or two, etc. on her Book of Mormon Chart that we keep on the fridge. Today was funny because we read about the Liahona, and sometimes I really don't think she is listening or paying attention but something is getting through. When I read about the Liahona, she said "I'm not a hona, I'm just Leigha!" I thought that was so funny, and it was a great time to tell her what a Liahona is, and that it is not a Leigha-hona. Funny girl.

0 comments: