CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Leigha Grace


Leigha is still growing super big and super smart. She is now 37 inches tall!! I can't believe that she will be 3 in just a couple of months, at times it feels like she is still a baby, and other times she acts like a teenager. This morning she got into my make up and made a mess of herself, she is just growing up so fast. She can sing her ABC's, count to 20, and spell her name now. She knows pretty much every word that we do, and if we say something we are not supposed we are corrected very quickly, and have to say sorry. Don likes it when she says something wrong, just so he can feel like a parent again by correcting her, which is not very often. She is also potty trained now which has made life a lot easier especially as I am getting bigger and bigger. She is also about the most social child I have ever met. She is always going up to people and asking them what there name is, where they live and if they will be her friend. Sometimes it scares me, but I am glad she is so well socially adjusted. She really keeps us on our toes, and me on my feet when I would much rather be sitting.

0 comments: