CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's up with me


I am glad that the busy summer is ending. It was a lot of fun, and things have seemed to get easier since camp has been over. Camp was an amazing experience that I will look back on with great memories for a long time. I am excited that we are getting closer to Conner being born. We only have 45 more days to the due date, but I hope that Conner decides to come a few days earlier. We are busy trying to think of things that we need to get ready, but the second time around is easier. Let's see what else is going on with me? I am still serving as the young Women's President in the ward and I love it. I cannot imagine loving any group of girls more than I do our beautiful Young Women, and I can't imagine having any more fun in a calling, or getting to work with any better people.

0 comments: