CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our 4th Anniversary

Well, Don was a stinker once again... he told me that we weren't doing presents and then he spoiled me (I can't stand it when he does that, next time I am not going to even ask I am just going to get him something). He got me an amazing card, a beautiful plant for our house, and a new camera! ( What a stinker!) We also celebrated by going out to dinner at Chili's and then we went miniature golfing. It was Don't first time, can you believe it?! We had a great time, and he ended up beating me by 1 stroke. And amazingly I had 2 Holes in 1! On the last hole I went first and the course turned before you got to the hole, and I hit it kinda hard so when Don and I went up there and could not find the ball anywhere we looked everywhere, in bushes, on the trail, in the water (considering I had put balls in all those places before in our game), we never thought to check the hole, but sure enough it was a hole in 1 on a par 4! I was so happy, and Don was so shocked. Here are some pictures of us golfing, in the one of me you can see how big I am, now that we are a month away from our due date! And then I threw that last picture in because I look good, and that does not happen very often. We had an amazing anniversary, and we would not change that last 4 years for anything. It is amazing to see how much more we love each other now than just a year ago, and we cannot wait to celebrate our 5th Anniversary, hopefully in Ireland or at least back in our Nauvoo. I am so grateful for Don, and the life that we have together... he is my best friend and the best husband ever! (I think I'll keep him... just kidding I know I will keep him forever!)






2 comments:

cacovillfamily said...

What a cute blog. I think you guys are great and such a cute family! Happy anniversary. Anna

BECKY said...

Hooray for a blog!! I'm so excited to keep up with you! My blog is www.dontblink18.blogspot.com.

I love the unique names you've chosen for your kids!